Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentine Exchanges

Okay, it is a little late in the day but I still want to share the lovely gifts that I received from two Valentine Exchanges I took part in.
Firstly, I received this lovely gift from Kate - a friendship stocking (Plum Street Samplers), sweets, tea and a small candle.
Friendly Stitchers Valentine Exchange from Kate
I sent Kate this hardanger heart along with some tea and soap. I only took a photograph of the heart. This free design can be found here.
Hardanger Heart - Lee Albrecht
At Needlecraft Haven, you stitched your partner a heart or friendship themed scissor fob and enclosed 3 small gifts. I received this lovely set of heart themed goodies from Ursh.
Needlecraft Haven Valentine Exchange from Ursh
I sent my gifts to Jacklyn at Needlecraft Haven and again I only photographed the stitched piece. This was a 2011 Thanksgiving freebie from Dragon Dreams. I altered the wording to another phrase I preferred.
2011 Thanksgiving Freebie - Dragon Dreams
I really enjoy taking part in exchanges. I love the challenge of finding what I think will be the 'right' chart to stitch for my exchange partner and of course, there is also the delight of waiting on that parcel to arrive and seeing what you've received. Win - win!


2 comments:

  1. Both your exchanges were wonderful, it always amazes me how we all stitch and put together such different parcels for each other. May there be many more exchanges for you this year.... and for me to see lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.