Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

I'm ready to sew

After cutting 463 pieces, it's time to get the sewing machine out and start joining the pieces together on this quilt top. Hurrah! Given that the animal panels have been my inspiration, I'm thinking of calling this quilt 'My Animal Farm'. With all those triangles, getting the points right will be important. As a relative novice, I found a useful tutorial on making practically perfect pinpoints by Anjeanette Klinder. It can be found in her blog, here . I wonder how much sewing I will have completed by next Saturday.

463 pieces of fabric waiting to be stitched

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to watching this grow Mary, its going to be so lovely,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.