Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Stitching time

I've started to stitch my Christmas ornaments and here is the first one. When I saw this 'Santa's cat and dog' design from Madame Chantilly earlier in the year I just had to get it as I have so many cat and dog lover friends. Here is the dog design which has still to be finished into a hanging ornament.
Santa's Dog - Madame Chantilly
Stitched on 36ct hand-dyed linen (hand-dyed by Madame Chantilly)
I met Madame Chantilly at a needlework show in Pexiora, Aude. She was delightful to speak to and I hope to buy more of her designs in the future.

I finally filled the pillow I made for Little Blue Bungalow, our birthday thread exchange at Needlecraft Haven. It's only been waiting since May. Why I kept putting it off, goodness knows, because it didn't take that long to do.
This free design can be found on the Weeks Dye Works website, here.

Little Blue Bungalow - Blue Ribbon Designs
Stitched on Goldrush 32ct Murano by Crafty Kitten
If all goes to plan, I'll get some stitching time today and I'll start another Christmas ornament.




5 comments:

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.