Pages

Saturday 27 December 2014

Just Nan December update

Here is my final Just Nan finish (stitching only) for 2014. It's Mitten Men. This took me much longer to complete than I expected, but at the rate I stitch, I should have learned by now that I don't do 'quick stitches'. Given how poor the light has been during the past couple of days, I'm pleased to see that the four blue sequins show up in the picture. I should manage to complete this as an ornament for Christmas 2015; Ha! Ha!
Mitten Men - Just Nan
stitched on 32ct natural Permin linen
I'm glad that I joined the Just Nan SAL in 2014. Without it I probably wouldn't have completed five Just Nan finishes - Patience, Sunny Summer Happy Garden, Beach Roses, True Blue heart and Mitten Men.

3 comments:

  1. That's quite a good few finishes in the SAL Mary. This ones very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, Just wanted to pop in and thank you for your kind comments on my blog--I'm happy to have found yours, too! I know just what you mean about how long those JN pieces take to stitch--they are deceptively complicated with the many color changes. I love your finish!

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.