Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

My first Christmas exchange of 2016

Thursday morning was opening day for Needlecraft Haven's Christmas ornament exchange.

I love the excitement of opening my packet to discover what is inside and as you can see I was not disappointed. I received this lovely snowman ornament from Angi. 


 I stitched Prairie Schooler's 'The Night Before Christmas' for Lindsay.

The Night before Christmas - Prairie Schooler
Design taken from CrossStitch Collection magazine
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Natural linen using recommended DMC threads

5 comments:

  1. Yay! :D I just stitched up that snowman from Angi myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed entering this year ,will have to pay more attention next year. Lovely ornaments both given and received Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Angi stitched up two lovely ornaments, well done to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both ornaments look gorgeous. A great choice of design and finishing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

It is lovely to hear what you think.